1. Mission Housing Development Corporation (Mission Housing) solicits and accepts gifts that are consistent with its mission to develop high-quality, well-managed, affordable, sustainable homes and communities that promote the self-sufficiency of low and moderate income families, seniors, and persons with diverse needs.
2. Donations will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities, without limitations.
3. In the course of its regular fundraising activities, Mission Housing will accept donations of money, real property, personal property, and in-kind services.
4. Certain types of gifts must be reviewed prior to acceptance due to the special liabilities they may pose for Mission Housing. Examples of gifts which will be subject to review include:
· Gifts of real property
· Gifts of personal property
· Gifts of securities
5. Mission Housing is a 501c(3) corporation. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by the law. EIN # 94-1753722.